- It is not sufficient to merely have the technical
skills to locate evidence on computer media. A strict
chain of custody and documentation needs to be
established during the evidence gathering process. Our
computer forensics experts fully document all computer
hardware, create an evidence file clone of the computer
media, and generate an MD5 hash value that will verify
the data is not altered during the examination. Our
computer forensics experts gather all evidence and ensure
that it is preserved in its original form. At Computer
Forensic Labs, Inc. our forensic team is one of the most
experienced well trained teams in the United States.
- The investigators at Computer Forensic Labs, Inc. are
trained in computer forensic methodology. A variety of
computer forensics software tools are used to preserve,
process, and document computer evidence. We can provide
experienced expert witness testimony needed for
today’s cyber crime activities.
- At Computer Forensic Labs, Inc. our internal computer
forensics capabilities meet potential legal challenges as
well as the ever-changing field of technology.
- At Computer Forensic Labs, Inc. your forensic case is
fully secured and completely confidential.
Did you know that
- Deleted computer files can be recovered even after a
hard drive is reformatted or repartitioned?
- Forensic analysis can reveal what web sites have been
visited and what files have been downloaded?
- Forensic analysis can reveal what documents have been
sent to the printer even if it was a document printed
directly from a floppy disk?
- Forensic analysis can reveal when files were last
accessed or when files were deleted?
- Forensic analysis can reveal attempts to fabricate or
- In many instances, encrypted files can be
- Forensic analysis can reveal deleted e-mail even if a
web based e-mail server was used like Yahoo, MSN, or